Become BDSA Member
Any company is welcome to apply for membership in BADS provided that it:
- is operating direct sales of goods and services (from person to person as non-store retailing)
- is operating independently using its own brand or is a Bulgarian representative of a foreign company
- complies with Bulgarian laws
- is ready to follow the ethical code of BADS
Once elected as a Full Member, this status remains, provided that the company's activity complies with the DSA Statutes, DSA Codes and all other legal requirements.
DSA Bulgaria passionately believes in direct selling and is committed to the representation of this industry and advocating its members' interests to governmental bodies and the press.
Our Members are entitled to:
- governmental representation
- participate in the BDSA's activities and events
- access European/US conferences and seminars
- indicate their BDSA membership on their websites
- use the BDSA's logo on their websites
- link the BDSA's webpage to their sites
- indicate their BDSA membership in their communication
- participate in the BDSA's PR- and media campaigns
- receive the BDSA's electronic newsletters.